4901 - Sn99 No Clean Solder Wire
4901 Sn99 No Clean Solder Wire is a solder wire for electronics. It uses a high-purity eutectic Sn99.3/Cu0.7 alloy, complemented with a no clean, synthetically refined, splatter-proof resin flux core. 4901 solder meets J-STD-004B, ASTM B 32, and exceeds J-STD-006C specifications.
Sn99 solder is a great lead-free alternative to leaded solders, and is considered one of the best solder wires for electronics. It is a suitable and less costly replacement for SAC305.
4901 lead-free solders achieve a consistent solder and flux percentage thanks to our state-of-the-art extrusion wire-drawing machine, which continuously monitors the wire to prevent voids and ensure consistency, providing a top-grade solder wire.
Features & Benefits
- Eutectic alloy (liquidus = solidus temperature)
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- Resin spreads like rosin-activated flux
- Virtually non-splattering
- Suitable for Use in Food Facilities as a Non-Food Chemical—Canadian and NFS recognition letters available on request
|Catalog Number||Size||Diameter||Gauge||Flux Core %||Description|
|4901-112G||113 g (0.25lb)||0.81 mm (0.032 in)||21||2.2||Pack of 25|
|4901-227G||227 g (0.5 lb)||0.81 mm (0.032 in)||21||2.2||Pack of 3|
|4901-454G||454 g (1.0 lb)||0.81 mm (0.032 in)||21||2.2||Spool|