4900P - SAC305 Solder Paste - No Clean
4900P SAC305 Solder Paste is a no clean solder paste made from a blend of high-purity, non-recycled tin, silver and copper metal powder mixed with a no-clean flux. This halogen-free and lead-free solder paste is designed for extreme flux activity and the enhanced printing requirements of ultra-fine pitch applications. It provides excellent wetting on copper OSP-coatings. Wide reflow process windows combined with high thermal stability yield solder joints with smooth surfaces.
4900P is the best lead-free solder paste for facilitating high speed printing. It can yield brick-like prints even when using ultra-fine pitch stencils as small as 0.3 mm.
Features & Benefits
- Alloy exceeds J-STD-006C and meets ASTM B 32 purity requirements
- Flux meets J-STD-004B
- Repeatable and consistent printing characteristics
- Long stencil and tack life facilitate high speed printing
- Excellent wettability
- Suitable for air or nitrogen atmospheres
- Medium-soft, non-cracking residues
|Catalog Number||Sizes Available||Description|
|4900P-25G||25 g (0.88 oz)||Syringe|
|4900P-250G||250 g (8.81 oz)||Jar|