400-NS Series - No-Clean Super Wick
No-Clean Super Wick is a solder remover made of tightly woven, oxide-free copper braid coated with a high activation temperature no-clean flux. The flux residue from this solder remover braid is non-conductive and non-corrosive, and therefore does not need cleaning. Its high purity and tight weave make it fast-wicking, quickly removing solder and minimizing dwell time.
No-clean solder wick is suitable for general purpose solder removal, including the reworking and repairing of circuit boards, benchtop repair and service, through-hole repair, and surface mount assembly touch-up.
Features & Benefits
- Flux residue is non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Available in 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 mm widths
- Available in 1.5 and 15 m lengths
- ESD safe bobbins for 1.5 m size
- NSF—nonfood compounds program listed
|Cat No.||Width||Length||ESD Safe Spools||Label Color Code|