400-NS Series - No-Clean Super Wick
No Clean Super Wick is a solder remover made of tightly woven, oxide-free copper braid coated with a high activation temperature no-clean flux. The flux residue from this solder remover braid is non-conductive and non-corrosive, and therefore does not need cleaning. Its high purity and tight weave make it fast-wicking, quickly removing solder and minimizing dwell time.
The no clean solder wick is suitable for general purpose solder removal, including reworking and repairing of circuit boards, benchtop repair and service, through-hole repair, and surface mount assembly touch-up.
Features & Benefits
- Flux residue is non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Available in 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 mm widths
- Available in 1.5 and 15 m lengths
- ESD safe bobbins for 1.5 m size
- NSF—nonfood compounds program listed
|Cat No.||Width||Length||ESD Safe Spools||Label Color Code|