White Liquid Silicone Rubber
RTV11 is a white general-purpose two-part liquid silicone rubber. It is supplied ready-to-use with a base compound and DBT (dibutyl tin dilaurate) as the standard curing agent. DBT is suitable for most applications, but other catalysts are available to facilitate deep section curing, faster cures, and automated mixing.
Typical applications for this white silicone include (but are not limited to); potting and encapsulating of electrical coils and connectors, making cast-in-place gaskets and molds, and release applications, such as providing a surface on metals and fabrics from which paint and adhesives can be easily stripped.
Features & Benefits
- Working times and cure rates can be adjusted
- Room temperature cure
- Composition free of solvents and solvent odors
- FDA Compliant – can be used in food contact applications, except for those involving acidic foods, where FDA regulations apply
- Excellent adhesion capabilities with primer
- Excellent release properties
- Retention of elastomeric properties at temperatures ranging from -54°C (-65°F) up to 204°C (400°F) continuously, and up to 260°C (500°F) for short periods
|MG #||Momentive #||Min QTY 1||Cost 2 (USD)||Min QTY 2||Cost 2 (USD)||Min QTY 3||Cost 3 (USD)|
|RTV11-1P||RTV11 001-KIT (1.0 Lbs-0.454 Kg)||12||82.51||240||79.54|