834B - Black Flame Retardant Epoxy
834B is a black, rigid, flame-retardant thermal potting compound that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This 2-part epoxy is designed for applications where thermal management and self-extinguishing are critical. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This high thermal conductivity potting compound has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 834B can be cured at room temperature or higher.
For a 1-part epoxy try 9510.
Features & Benefits
- Meets UL 94V-0 standard — flame-retardant
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Thermal conductivity of ~ 0.8 W/(m.K)
- Low exotherm
- Very high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range of -40 to 175 °C (-40 to 347 °F)
- Contains non-halogenated flame-retardant fillers
|834B-375ML||375 mL (12.6 fl oz)||2 Bottle Kit|
|834B-2.7L||2.7 L (2.85 qt)||3 Can Kit|
|834B-10.8L||10.8 L (2.85 gal)||3 Can Kit|
|834B-60L||60 L (15.8 gal)||3 Pail Kit|