834HTC - High Thermal Conductivity Epoxy
834HTC is a 2-part, black, rigid, flame-retardant (UL 746A certified) thermal epoxy that provides extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This flame-retardant epoxy resin is designed for applications where thermal management and self-extinguishing are critical. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
834HTC is our best thermally conductive epoxy potting and can be cured at room temperature or higher.
We also offer a wide variety of 2-part, low viscosity, non-flame rated epoxy potting compounds. 832B and 832HD are our general-purpose black epoxies. 832C and 832WC are our clear epoxies. Our high temperature epoxy is 832HT and our thermally conductive epoxy is 832TC.
For a 1-part epoxy potting try 9510.
Features & Benefits
- Certified UL 746A (File# E334302)
- Thermal conductivity of 0.94 W/(m.K)
- Low CTE
- Low exotherm
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range of-50 to 150 °C (-58 to 302 °F)
- Low shrinkage and high dimensional stability
- 5A:1B volume mix ratio
- Contains non-halogenated flame-retardant fillers
|834HTC-900ML||900 mL (1.9 pt)||2 Can kit||Stock Item|
|834HTC-4.25L||4.25 L (1.12 gal)||2 Can Kit||8|