9510 - One-Part Epoxy Potting Compound
9510 is a black, rigid, one-part epoxy potting compound. It is a heat cure epoxy that provides unlimited working time at room temperature and does not require frozen storage.
Our 1-part epoxy resin provides an exceptional chemical resistance against a wide variety of mild to harsh chemicals, including toluene, acetone and ethyl acetate. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects against static discharge, vibration, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This 1-part epoxy has a low viscosity and can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. 9510 can be readily used in manual, pneumatic and robotic dispensing processes.
Features & Benefits
- 12 month shelf life at room temperature
- Minimum cure temperature of 80 °C [176 °F]
- Ready to dispense—no mixing is required
- Low viscosity of 4 800 cP
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Broad service temperature of-65 to 150 °C [-85 to 302 °F]
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Extremely high tensile and compressive strength
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
|9510-30ML||30 mL (1.01 fl oz)||Cartridge|
|9510-300ML||300 mL (10.1 fl oz)||Cartridge|
|9510-3.6L||3.6 L (121.7 fl oz)||Can|
|Catalog Number||Dispensing Gun||Static Mixer|
NOTE: 9510-300ML cartridges are compatible with caulking guns that are readily available for purchase at local hardware stores.