832HT - High Temperature Epoxy
832HT is a general purpose, rigid, black, 2-part high temperature epoxy that provides extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for high temperature applications and is especially useful when extreme physical strength and chemical resistance are required. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This high temperature epoxy resin can be cured at room temperature or higher.
For a 1-part epoxy try 9510.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for very high temperature applications
- 1.6A:1B volume mix ratio
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Very broad service temperature range of -40 to 225 °C (-40 to 437 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
|832HT-375ML||340 mL (11.5 fl oz)||2 Bottle kit|
|832HT-3L||2.3 L (2.43 qt)||3 Can kit|