832HD - Black 1:1 Epoxy
832HD is an electronic potting compound. It is a black, rigid, 2-part epoxy that provides extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
Due to its low mixed viscosity, 832HD can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This epoxy has a convenient 1:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832HD can be cured at room temperature or higher.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient 1A:1B volume mix ratio
- Low mixed viscosity of 4 100 cP
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range -40 to 150 °C (-40 to 302 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
|832HD-25ML||25 mL (0.8 fl oz)||Dual Syringe|
|832HD-50ML||50 mL (1.6 fl oz)||Dual Cartridge|
|832HD-400ML||400 mL (13.5 fl oz)||Dual Cartridge|
|832HD-7.4L||7.4 L (1.9 gal)||2 Can Kit|
|832HD-40L||40 L (10 gal)||2 Pail Kit|
|Catalog Number||Dispensing Gun||Static Mixer|
|832HD-25ML||N/A||8MT-25 or 8MT-50|
|832HD-50ML||8DG-50-1-1||8MT-25 or 8MT-50|