832C - Translucent Epoxy
832C is a rigid, amber clear epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This translucent clear potting epoxy is specifically designed for applications where visual inspection is required. Due to its low mixed viscosity, it can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This translucent epoxy has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832C can be cured at room temperature or higher.
For ultra clear epoxy visit 832WC. For general purpose black 2-part epoxies, visit 832B and 832HD. We also offer flexible epoxy potting as well as thermal epoxy and high temperature epoxy potting compound.
For a 1-part epoxy try 9510.
Features & Benefits
- Translucent amber color (allows for visual inspection)
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Low mixed viscosity of 2 700 cP
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range of -40 to 140 °C (-40 to 284 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
|Catalog Number||Sizes Available||Packaging|
|832C-375ML||375 ml (12.7 fl oz)||2 Bottle kit|
|832C-450ML||450 mL (15.2 fl oz)||Dual cartridge|
|832C-3L||2.55 L (5.39 pt)||3 Can kit|
|832C-60L||60 L (16 gal)||3 Pail kit|
|Catalog Number||Dispensing Gun||Static Mixer|