832WC - Water Clear Epoxy
832WC is a rigid, 2-part, clear epoxy resin that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for applications where high clarity is required. It does not yellow when exposed to UV light; it maintains clarity in applications with service temperatures of up to 65 °C (149 °F) and intermittent exposures of up to 100 °C (212 °F). It can be used for underwater applications such as swimming pool light potting compound. It is also a good choice for casting resin.
This casting epoxy also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects circuit boards and other electronic devices from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This ultra-clear epoxy has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832WC can be cured at room temperature or higher.
For a 1-part epoxy try 9510.
Features & Benefits
- Optically clear potting compound (can be used as a casting epoxy resin)
- UV light stable (minimal yellowing)
- Very low mixed viscosity of 980 cP
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Broad service temperature range of -40 to 140 °C (-40 to 284 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
|832WC-375ML||375 mL (12.6 fl oz)||2 Bottle kit|
|832WC-3L||2.7 L (2.85 qt)||3 Can kit|
|832WC-12L||10.8 L (2.88 gal)||3 Can kit|
|832WC-60L||60 L (16 gal)||3 Pail kit|