834HTC - High Thermal Conductivity Epoxy
834HTC potting and encapsulating compound is a black, flame retardant, thermally conductive two-part epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for applications where thermal management and self-extinguishing are critical. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
834HTC can be cured at room temperature or higher.
Features & Benefits
- Meets UL 94V-0 standard—flame retardant
- Thermal conductivity of 0.94 W/(m•K)
- Low CTE
- Low exotherm
- High compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range -50 to 150 °C (-58 to 302 °F)
- Low shrinkage and high dimensional stability
- 5A:1B volume mix ratio
- Contains non-halogenated flame-retardant fillers
|834HTC-900ML||900 mL (1.9 pt)||2 Can kit|
|834HTC-4.25L||4.25 L (1.12 gal)||2 Can Kit|