834B - Black Flame Retardant Epoxy
834B potting and encapsulating compound is a black, flame retardant, thermally conductive two-part epoxy that offers extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
This product is designed for applications where thermal management and self-extinguishing are critical. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharges, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This epoxy has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 834B can be cured at room temperature or higher.
Features and Benefits
- Meets UL 94V-0 standard—flame retardant
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Thermal conductivity of ~0.8 W/(m·K)
- Low exotherm
- Very high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range of -40 to 175 °C (-40 to 347 °F)
- Contains non-halogenated flame-retardant fillers
|834B-375ML||375 mL (12.6 fl oz)||2 Bottle Kit|
|834B-2.7L||2.7 L (2.85 qt)||3 Can Kit|
|834B-10.8L||10.8 L (2.85 gal)||3 Can Kit|
|834B-60L||60 L (15.8 gal)||3 Pail Kit|