832B - Black Epoxy
832B is a general purpose, rigid, 2-part black epoxy that provides extreme environmental, mechanical and physical protection for printed circuit boards and electronic assemblies.
Due to its low mixed viscosity, 832B can easily penetrate small gaps and cavities. It also provides excellent electrical insulation and protects components from static discharge, vibration, abrasion, thermal shock, environmental humidity, salt water, fungus, and many harsh chemicals.
This black epoxy potting compound has a convenient 2:1 volume mix ratio, making it compatible with most dispensing equipment. 832B can be cured at room temperature or higher.
For a 1-part epoxy try 9510.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient 2A:1B volume mix ratio
- Low mixed viscosity of 3 300 cP
- Extremely high compressive and tensile strength
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics
- Excellent electrical insulating characteristics
- Broad service temperature range of -40 to 140 °C (-40 to 284 °F)
- Extreme resistance to water and humidity (allows for submersion where needed)
|Catalog Number||Sizes Available||Packaging|
|832B-375ML||375 mL (12.6 fl oz)||2 Bottle kit|
|832B-450ML||450 mL (15.2 fl oz)||Dual cartridge|
|832B-3L||2.55 L (0.68 gal)||3 Can kit|
|832B-60L||60 L (16 gal)||3 Pail kit|
|Catalog Number||Dispensing Gun||Static Mixer|