8481 - Premium Carbon Conductive Grease
8481 is a premium, carbon-filled, silicone-free electrically conductive grease. It lubricates, reduces contact resistance, repels moisture, prevents static buildup, and is a powerful corrosion inhibitor. It is thermally stable and will not separate because of temperature cycling.
Use this silicone conductive grease when you want a grease that combines great conductivity with extreme environmental protection. Balancing conductivity and lubricity, 8481 is an ideal electrical switch contact grease that’s excellent for ground connections, rotating connections, rotary switches, variable capacitors, roller inductors, roller bearings, slip rings, slide connecters and potentiometers.
Features & Benefits
- An effective conductive lubricant with a resistivity of 160 Ω.cm
- Improves electrical connections between irregular and pitted surfaces
- Ensures electrical contact between loose or vibrating parts
- Prevents arcing, pitting, hotspots and welds
- Reduces mechanical wear
- Excellent corrosion resistance – passed ASTM B117 salt fog test (>550 hours)
- Excellent thermal stability – does not separate because of temperature cycling
|Catalog Number||Packaging||Net Volume||Net Weight||Package Weight|
|8481-1 (8481-85ML)||Tube||85 mL (2.87 fl oz)||85.4 g [3.07 oz]||0.12 kg [0.26 lb]|
|8481-2 (8481-1P)||Jar||462 mL (15.6 fl oz)||465 g [1.02 lb]||0.52 kg [1.14 lb]|
|8481-3 (8481-1G)||Pail||3.78 L (1.00 gal)||3.79 kg [8.37 lb]||4.04 kg [8.90 lb]|