402A - Super Duster 134
402A Super Duster 134 is a pure, non-flammable electronics duster that can be used on live electronics and electrical equipment. This electronics duster spray contains pure 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane (HFC 134a), which delivers a constant, high-pressure cleaning jet. The gas jet is dry, low-residue, and chemically inert, which makes it safe for cleaning electrical and electronic components.
402A is an ideal dust-off electronics duster for removing lint, dust, and other debris from printed circuit boards, electronic devices, and computers. It helps prevent malfunction and lengthens component life.
For home and office use, see 402B.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal compressed air duster for electronics
- Complies with UL (file number E214381) and IPC-4101C/21
- DICY (dicyandiamide) Cured System
- Easy to cut, with no specialized equipment required
- UV blocking
- Available in 1 oz (1.37 mil, 35 µm) and ½ oz (0.67 mil, 17 µm) copper cladding
- Available in 1/16” (1.60 mm) and 1/32” (0.80 mm) laminate thicknesses
|Catalog Number||Net Weight||Net Volume||Packaging|
|402A-285G||285g (10 oz)||236 mL (7.98 fl oz)||Aerosol|
|402A-450G||450g (15.8 oz)||373 mL (12.6 fl oz)||Aerosol|