411-300G - HFE Electronics Cleaner
411 HFE Electronics Cleaner is a hydrofluroether, zero residue, plastic safe, nonflammable, nonconductive cleaner/degreaser safe for use on live circuits. It provides a high degree of safety for equipment, workers, and the environment without sacrificing performance. It is approved by the EPA under the SNAP program as a low toxicity replacement for ozone-depleting substances. It performs like similar CFC type cleaners but without the accompanying safety concerns.
Due to its high density, low surface tension and low viscosity, 411 cleaner will easily drip off even the most complex geometries without becoming trapped in small spaces.
Applications and Uses
411 is used to clean live circuits, contacts, motors, and other electronic equipment. It is a light duty cleaner that cleans light oils, release agents, fluoro compounds, light flux residues, and particulates.
Features & Benefits
- Energized circuit safe—maintenance cleaning can be done without cutting the power
- Equipment safe – Highly compatible with plastics and metals; electrically non-conductive
- Workplace safe – low toxicity, non-flammable, and chemically stable
- Environmentally safe—non-VOC, low global warming, short atmospheric life, non-ozone-depleting substance
- Approved by US EPA SNAP program, without restrictions
- Replaces freon TF solvent
- Zero residue
- Low surface tension and viscosity—will not cling to surface or get trapped in small spaces
|Catalog Number||Net Weight||Net Volume||Packaging|
|411-300G||300 g (10.5 oz)||250 mL (8.48 fl oz)||Aerosol|