8241-175 - IPA Wipes
8241-175 is a 70/30 isopropyl alcohol electronics cleaner. The liquid is fully miscible with water and a large variety of organic solvents, making it good at dissolving dirt, dust, greases, and light organic contaminants. It is quick drying relative to water and leaves no residue. As it dries, it gives off a light alcohol odor, which is not bothersome and serves as a cue to limit over-exposure due to poor ventilation.
Since it is safe for paints, metals, and plastics, 8241-175 is widely used to clean a variety of electronic equipment and peripherals. Another use is to wash off harsh organic solvents like acetone that might damage the substrate surface.
For LCD screens, use the specially formulated MG 8242 screen cleaners instead and for optics, use MG 8243 lens cleaner formulation.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent for cleaning SMT stencils
- Spunlace wood pulp material
- 175 wipes per soft pack, 18 cm x 20.5 cm (7″ x 8″)
- Safely removes dust, dirt, and greases from electronics and peripherals
- Also available in a tub wipe dispenser, individual packaged wipes or bottles
- RoHS compliant
- CARB Category and Limits: Electronics Cleaner 75%
|8241-175||175 (7″x8″) per soft pack||Soft Pack|