HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene) is mostly used with a dual extruder when printing ABS. HIPS is used to make temporary support structures so that objects with overhanging areas can be created. After the print is complete, the HIPS can be dissolved in 433C d-Limonene without affecting the ABS object.
MG Chemicals premium 3D printing filaments are manufactured under strict quality control to ensure consistency. Our spools have a large hub to ensure uniform winding, and cut-outs on the sides so the user can easily see how much filament is left.
Features & Benefits
- Diameter: 1.75 or 2.85 mm; Weight: 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 230 to 240 °C (446 to 464 °F)
- Recommended bed temperature: 80 to 115 °C (176 to 239 °F)
- Spool diameter: 7¾”; Spool width: 2½”; Hub diameter: 3½”; Hub hole diameter: 2⅛”
|HIP17WH1||1.00 kg||1.75 mm||White|