ECC3011 - Solvent-Free Conformal Coating
ECC3011 is a one-component, low viscosity, flexible silicone coating material that cures upon exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a flexible elastomer protective coating. ECC3011 conformal coating cures quickly in ambient conditions without the need for curing equipment, and can achieve faster tack-free time with exposure to mild heat.
This flexible coating can help reduce the potential for corrosion of electronic components, and under certain test conditions has been found to surpass other polymers, including acrylics, polyurethane, polyolefin, and more.
A great alternative to Dow Corning 1-2577 or Dow Corning 1-2620 Conformal Coating.
Features & Benefits
- Fast tack-free time
- Solvent-free formulation (100% solid content)
- Contains UV indicator for easy inspection under black light
- Continuous operating temperature range of -40 ~ 150 °C
- Flame retardant: UL94V-0 certified (File No. E135148)
- Meets IEC60068-2-52 Severity 5 standard for Salt Spray Performance
- Meets IEC60068-2-60 Method 4 standard for Mixed Gas Corrosion Performance
- Meets IPC-CC-830B / MIL-I-46058C standard for Appearance, Fluorescence, Thickness, Flexibility, Dielectric Withstanding Voltage, Moisture and Insulation Resistance, Thermal Shock, Temperature, and Humidity Aging
|ECC3011-18 kg (Pail)||18 kg||Pail|
|ECC3011-18 kg (Bladder Pack)||18 kg||Bladder Pack|