419D-P-GR - Overcoat Pen - Green
The 419D-P Green Overcoat Pen applies an acrylic coating that cures to a durable, flexible and smooth finish. It functions as both a solder resist and a conformal coating. It is easy to apply and the coating can be handled in 15 minutes. It may be removed with appropriate strippers, or soldered through for repair or rework. This pen can be used to repair scratches and chips in permanent solder masks, to touch up areas missed during conformal coating applications, or to repair conformal coatings after replacing isolated components. It can also be used to protect conductive pen traces.
Features & Benefits
- Protects PCBs from solder drips
- Prevents shorting and arcing
- Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, dirt, and static discharges
- Comes in a variety of colors—blue, black, clear, green, and white
- No hazardous air pollutants—free of toluene, xylene and MEK