2704 - 3M Novec 2704 Electronic Grade Coating
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 2704 is designed for the protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components. It is a clear, low viscosity solution of a 4 wt% fluoropolymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent. It is UV detectable.
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 2704 is designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components. It is a low viscosity, low surface tension solution of a 4 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent. The coating dries to a thin, transparent, film with excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. It repels oils, water, silicones and photoresist solutions. The coating is easy to apply (dip, spray or syringe dispensing), air-dries in seconds, requires little or no masking and is removable and repairable. Trust 3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating 2704 for conformal, waterproof coating on electronic circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components
- Low surface energy allows lubricating oils, silicones, etc. to bead and drain freely from coated surfaces
- Helps provide repellency and antiwetting properties against liquids – water, hydrocarbons, and silicones
- Helps protect against corrosive gases and vapors in addition to liquid
- Low in global warming potential (GWP), RoHS compliant, and contains a low level of volatile organic compound (VOC)2
- Non-flammable, non ozone-depleting, and low in toxicity
- Allows solder-through repairability
- Excellent surface wetting, especially under low standoff SMT components
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|2704||3.79 L [1 gal]||5.44 kg [12 lbs]||Glass Jug|