2701 - 3M Novec 2701 Electronic Grade Coating
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 2701 is a fluorinated polymer solution in a hydrofluoroether solvent. Designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components, the coating dries to a thin, clear film.
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 2701 does not need curing and is easy to apply, remove and repair. Both the solution and polymer are low in toxicity, non-ozone depleting and RoHS compliant. The coating contains a yellow-orange dye that is built into the polymer and designed to fluoresce under UV light to aid the inspection of the coating and quality control of the coating process. Trust 3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating 2701 for conformal, waterproof coating on electronic circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Easy application and processing – dries in seconds without the need for postapplication curing
- Can be easily removed for rework and repair using 3M™ Novec™ Engineered Fluids
- Is UV detectable for easy identification of coating and quality control
- Allows solder-through repairability
- Contains less than 1% volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has low global warming potential
- Is thermally and electrically stable with good dielectric properties
- Provides excellent repellency, antiwetting and anti-sticking properties against liquids – water, hydrocarbons, silicones, and photoresists
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|2701||3.79 L [1 gal]||5.44 kg [12 lbs]||Glass Jug|