1908 - 3M Novec 1908 Electronic Grade Coating
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 1908 is a fluorinated polymer diluted in a blend of 3M™ Novec™ Engineered Fluid 7100 and 3M™ Novec™ Engineered Fluid 7200, segregated hydrofluoroether solvents, providing a low viscosity, low surface tension coating solution.
Designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components, it dries to an ultrathin, transparent coating with excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. It does not need curing and is easy to apply. Novec 1908 coating is non-flammable, non ozone-depleting, low in toxicity, low in GWP, RoHS compliant, and VOC exempt (per U.S. EPA). Trust 3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating 1908 for conformal, waterproof coating on electronic circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components
- Low surface energy allows lubricating oils, silicones, photoresist solutions, etc. to bead and drain freely from coated surfaces
- Helps provide repellency and antiwetting properties against liquids – water, hydrocarbons, silicones, and photoresists
- Helps protect against corrosive gases and vapors in addition to liquids
- The polymer can endure up to 175°C for 24 hours and maintain repellency
- Thermally and electrically stable with good dielectric properties
- Easy to apply – dries quickly without the need for post-application curing
- Non-flammable, non ozone-depleting, and low in toxicity
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|1908||3.79 L [1 gal]||5.44 kg [12 lbs]||Glass Jug|