1702 - 3M Novec 1702 Electronic Coating
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 1702 is a lower solids version of 3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating, 1700. It is a clear, low viscosity, low surface tension solution of a 0.2 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent.
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 1702 is designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components, it is a clear, low viscosity, low surface tension solution of a 0.2 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent. The coating dries to a thin, transparent, film with excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. It repels oils, water, silicones and photoresist solutions. The coating is easy to apply (dip, spray or syringe dispensing), air-dries in seconds, requires little or no masking and is removable and repairable. Trust 3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating 1702 for conformal, waterproof coating on electronic circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Easy application and processing – dries in seconds without the need for thermal post-curing
- Requires little or no masking
- Is easily removed for rework & repair
- Allows solder-through repairability
- Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has low global warming potential
- Is thermally and electrically stable with excellent dielectric properties
- Provides excellent repellency, antiwetting and anti-sticking properties against liquids – water, hydrocarbons, silicones, and photoresists
- The polymer can endure up to 175°C for prolonged periods and maintain good repellency
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|1702||3.79 L [1 gal]||5.44 kg [12 lbs]||Glass Jug|