1700 - 3M Novec 1700 Electronic Grade Coating
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 1700 is designed for the protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components. It is a clear, low viscosity solution of a 2 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent.
3M™ Novec™ Electrical Grade Coating 1700 is designed for moisture and corrosion protection of printed circuit boards and electronic components. It is a clear, low viscosity, low surface tension solution of a 2 wt% fluorochemical acrylic polymer carried in a hydrofluoroether solvent. The coating dries to a thin, transparent, film with excellent hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. It repels oils, water, silicones and photoresist solutions. The coating is easy to apply (dip, spray or syringe dispensing), air-dries in seconds, requires little or no masking and is removable and repairable. Trust 3M™ Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating 1700 for conformal, waterproof coating on electronic circuits.
Features & Benefits
- Easy application and processing – dries in seconds without the need for thermal post-curing
- Requires little or no masking
- Is easily removed for rework & repair
- Allows solder-through repairability
- Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and has low global warming potential
- Is thermally and electrically stable with excellent dielectric properties
- Can be applied to metals, glass or epoxy laminate
- Provides excellent repellency, antiwetting and anti-sticking properties against liquids – water, hydrocarbons, silicones, and photoresists
|Catalog Number||Net Volume||Net Weight||Packaging|
|1700||3.79 L [1 gal]||5.44 kg [12 lbs]||Glass Jug|