842UR - EMI Shielding Coating
842UR is a 1-part, heat-cured, silver polyurethane coating that is a smooth, flexible, and provides excellent electrical conductivity at a low film thickness. It maintains flexibility at low temperatures, provides exceptional adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, and provides excellent environmental stability.
842UR is designed for large volume board-level or package-level EMI shielding applications. It can replace traditional metal lid, which reduces cost, board thickness, and mass.
Features and Benefits
- Provides superior EMI shielding
- Excellent flexibility, toughness and adhesion
- Stable under extreme environmental conditions (100 hours at 150 ˚C, 100 hours at 85 ˚C/85% R.H.)
- Withstands wave soldering
- Designed for robotic spray applications
|842UR-12ML||12 mL (0.40 fl oz)||Jar|
|842UR-150ML||150 mL (5.07 fl oz)||Can|
|842UR-850ML||850 mL (1.79 pt)||Can|
|842UR-3.6L||3.60 L (3.80 qt)||Can|