842UR - Package and Board Level EMI Shielding Coating
This board-level EMI shielding coating is a 1-part, heat-cured, silver polyurethane that is a smooth, highly flexible, extremely durable, and provides excellent electrical conductivity at a low film thickness. It maintains flexibility at low temperatures, provides exceptional adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, and provides excellent environmental stability.
This coating will survive wave soldering. We have a 2-part epoxy alternative that will also do so. For post-soldering or device level applications we offer a 1-part acrylic alterative, as well as a water-based alternative for shielding homes or workplaces from EMI.
Features & Benefits
- Provides superior EMI shielding
- Excellent flexibility, toughness and adhesion
- Stable under extreme environmental conditions (100 hours at 150 ˚C, 100 hours at 85 ˚C/85% R.H.)
- Withstands wave soldering
- Designed for robotic spray application
|842UR-12ML||12 mL (0.40 fl oz)||Jar|
|842UR-150ML||150 mL (5.07 fl oz)||Can|
|842UR-850ML||850 mL (1.79 pt)||Can|
|842UR-3.6L||3.60 L (3.80 qt)||Can|