500 Series Copper Clad Boards
The 500 Series are copper clad laminates consisting of continuous woven glass cloth impregnated with epoxy resin. Compared to a 2 oz. copper clad board, 1oz. boards contain less copper making the etching process much quicker. They are made of FR4, which is a flame retardant version of G-10 material.
These boards are ideal for prototyping and small production runs. They require only an anti-etching pcb pen and copper etchant. They can easily be used by PCB manufacturers, design engineers, hobbyists, and students.
We also offer 0.5 oz./ft2 Copper Clad Board.
Features & Benefits
- Comply with UL (file number E214381) and IPC-4101C/21
- DICY (dicyandiamide) Cured System
- Easy to cut, with no specialized equipment required
- UV blocking
- Available in 1 oz (1.37 mil, 35 µm) and ½ oz (0.67 mil, 17 µm) copper cladding
- Available in 1/16” (1.60 mm) and 1/32” (0.80 mm) laminate thicknesses
|510||6″ x 6″, 152 x 152 mm||Single sided|
|516||8″ x 10″, 203 x 254 mm||Single sided|
|551||6″ x 6″, 152 x 152 mm||Double sided|