8331 – Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive
8331 is an electrically conductive, silver-filled two-part epoxy adhesive. It is smooth, non-sagging, thixotropic, and bonds well to a wide variety of substrates.
This conductive epoxy allows for quick cold-soldering repairs. It can also be used as a solder replacement for bonding heat-sensitive electronic components, or for making conductive connections where soldering is not an option, such as when bonding to glass, soft metals, or plastics. It provides excellent EMI/RFI shielding and is very effective in filling seams between metal plates.
We also offer a full line of thermally conductive electrically insulating epoxy adhesives.
Features & Benefits
- High electrical conductivity
- Convenient 1 to 1 mix ratio
- Working time: 10 minutes
- Cure time: 24 hours at room temperature or 15 minutes at 65 °C (149 °F)
- Creates strong permanent electrical connections
- Cures at room temperature
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Room temperature storage
- Long shelf life
- Strong resistance to humidity, salt water, mild bases, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
|Catalog Number||Net Weight||Net Volume||Packaging|
|8331-14G||14.4 g||6 mL||2 Syringe kit|
|8331-50ML||120 g||50 mL||2 Jar kit|
|8331-200ML||482 g||200 mL||2 Can kit|
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.