PLA is the most popular 3D printing resin because it is easy to use and has almost no odor. It adheres well to masking tape, without requiring a heated printing bed or noxious solvents. It is the optimal choice for homes, schools and laboratories, and has many commercial applications.
MG Chemicals’ premium 3D printing filaments are manufactured under strict quality control to ensure consistency. Our spools have a large hub to enable uniform winding, and cut-outs on the sides so the user can easily see how much filament is left.
Features & Benefits
- Diameter: 1.75mm; Weight: 1 kg/spool
- Dimensional accuracy: ±0.03 mm
- Vacuum-sealed with desiccant in resealable bags
- Recommended print temperature: 200 to 220 °C (392 to 428 °F)
- Recommended bed temperature: 22 to 50 °C (72 to 122 °F)
- Spool diameter: 7¾”; Spool width: 2½”; Hub diameter: 3½”; Hub hole diameter: 2⅛”
|PLA17BK1||1 kg||1.75 mm||BLACK|
|PLA17WH1||1 kg||1.75 mm||WHITE|