MG Chemicals’ flux removers come in convenient aerosol, liquid, and pen formats, and are suitable for maintenance and repair operations, service centers, prototyping, maker projects, and small scale electronics production.
We offer two options for dissolving and rinsing flux residue: a safe-on-plastics formula for general cleaning of flux residue, and an aggressive alternative for removing difficult baked-on flux.
Flux Remover for PC Boards is plastics-safe and designed for general applications. It is effective at both dissolving flux and rinsing dissolved residue from boards.
Heavy Duty Flux Remover is highly aggressive and dissolves the most stubbornly burnt-on flux. However, it is not plastics-safe, and therefore is best used on the solder side of boards, or for careful spot removal on populated boards.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful flux removal
- Fast drying
- Available in aerosol, liquid, and pen formats
- Plastics-safe versions are available
- RoHS compliant
- Cleaning flux residue
- Repair and rework
- Service centers
- Maker projects
- Specially formulated to dissolve and remove the most stubborn, encrusted, hard, baked-on fluxes and residues left on parts after soldering
- Ethyl alcohol, isopropanol and ethyl acetate blended to create an eco-friendly dry cleaning solvent. Available in non-corrosive and non-conductive formulations, with a moderate dry time
- A plastic-safe, high-purity printed circuit board cleaner. Uses a blend of high-purity isohexanes, ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, and ethyl acetate to remove both polar and non-polar contaminants
- Cleans post solder residues quickly and conveniently. Its plastic safe formula removes rosin, non-rosin, and no clean fluxes, as well as both ionic and non-ionic type