RTV Silicone Primers
MG Chemicals is the authorized master distributor for Momentive RTV silicone products (formerly known as GE silicones) and primers. Momentive’s silicone primers are formulated for use with RTV silicone rubber adhesive sealants to improve adhesion on difficult-to-bond substrates. All primers are one-component products requiring no mixing and are supplied ready-to-use as easily pourable solvent solutions.
Features & Benefits
- One-component – no mixing
- Simple handling procedures and equipment for easy use and low processing cost.
- Dry at room temperature and ambient humidity conditions
- Help promote adhesion to many substrates
- Promote adhesion to difficult-to-bond substrates including plastics, metals, ceramics, glass and wood
SS4004P – A bright pink primer that helps promote adhesion to metals (such as aluminum, copper, steel, stainless steel, brass, and galvanized metals), porous materials, unglazed ceramics and wood.
SS4120 – A transparent primer that helps promote adhesion of Momentive’s addition cure RTVs. It is used where clarity is needed.
SS4155 – A blue general-purpose primer for use with any RTV.