2-Part Paste R.T. Cure RTV Silicone
MG Chemicals offers 2-part RTV silicones with a pastelike consistency that cure at room temperature upon exposure to atmospheric moisture. Unlike 1-part condensation cure systems, 2-part systems are not limited to how thick they can be applied, making them more versatile. Thanks to their pastelike consistency these materials are ideal for vertical bonding, form-in-place gaskets, and damming around keep-out areas for potting.
Features and Benefits
- Wide operating temperature grades available
- Very low shrinkage, ideal for molding
- Damming around connectors for encapsulation
- Cast-in-place heat shielding
- RTV210 – Gray, Fast tack-free time
- RTV233 – White, Fast tack-free time
- RTV577 – Operating temperature -115°C to 315°C
- RTV664 – Blue, very low shrinkage
- RTV668 – Green, very low shrinkage
Please note the products listed above are stocked items and represent only a small portion of all available RTV adhesives. For more options please click the link below to our RTV Pricing page. For lead times, please contact email@example.com.