1-Part Paste Heat Cure RTV Silicone Adhesives
1-part RTV silicones are ready-to-use and require no mixing or measuring. These adhesives can be quickly cured upon the addition of heat and have a thick, pasty consistency that are ideal for bonding vertical surfaces. When selecting these materials it should be noted that the curing temperatures are quite high and it is important to take this into consideration so as not to inadvertently damage heat sensitive components.
Features and Benefits
- Fast cure
- No mixing
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates
- General purpose bonding
- Sealing vertical surfaces
- Form-in-place gaskets
- Bonding heat sinks in high frequency telecom applications
- TIA350R – Semi-rigid, thermal conductivity 3.5W/mk
- RTV 6242 – Excellent adhesion with long working time
Please note the products listed above are stocked items and represent only a small portion of all available RTV adhesives. For more options please click the link below to our RTV Pricing page. For lead times, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.