Silicone Potting Compounds
MG Chemicals is an authorized master distributor for Momentive RTV silicone products. These silicone rubbers are electrical potting products that offer enhanced thermal protection compared to conventional chemistries, with operating temperatures of up to 200°C. Due to their elasticity and low modulus, silicone potting compounds are also ideal materials for potting delicate surface mount devices, thereby mitigating damage from thermal expansion and contraction. With excellent resistance to moisture and weathering, UV silicones are suited for outdoor lighting, transportation, and aerospace applications.
Features & Benefits
- Low modulus
- Wide operating temperature range
- Low shrinkage
- Excellent weathering, UV and ozone resistance
- UL94 V-0 grades available
- Thermally conductive options available
- PCB potting in aerospace applications susceptible to extreme temperature changes
- IP protection
- Potting delicate SMDs-like regulators
- Vibration protection in heavy duty equipment
Please note the products listed above are stocked items and represent only a small portion of all available RTV adhesives. For more options please click the link below to our RTV Pricing page. For lead times, please contact email@example.com.