Urethane Potting Compounds
MG Chemicals polyurethane resins provide cost-effective alternatives to other chemistries for protecting printed circuit boards and electronic devices. These 2-part potting compounds are especially suitable where low temperature flexibility is required. They have been formulated in convenient 2:1 mix ratios and provide strong protection from moisture, sea water, solvents, and mechanical stress. They are an ideal potting compound for underwater applications.
Features & Benefits
- 2:1 mix ratio
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Retains elastomeric properties down to -50°C
- Superior physical and mechanical properties
- Variety of working times available
- RoHS compliant
- IP protection
- Undersea telecom infrastructure
- Circuits in mining equipment
- Encapsulating delicate surface mount devices
8800 – Black, flexible, short working time. Maintains excellent flexibility at low temperatures and creates minimum stress on circuit boards and surface-mounted devices.
8810 – Black, rigid, long working time, low exotherm. Provides excellent moisture resistance.
8820 – Black, rigid, high temperature, low exotherm. Offers properties similar to epoxy compounds, but with exceptional low temperature stability.