MG Chemicals offers a full line of electronics maintenance products. Our air dusters are formulated to deliver a high rate of compressed gas to safely and effectively remove microscopic dust, lint, and foreign particles from computers, keyboards, office equipment, electrical equipment, telecommunications devices, A/V equipment, laboratory instruments, medical devices, photographic equipment, and electronic instruments.
Our air duster sprays are suitable for use in labs, on work benches, in maintenance and service shops, in off-site servicing, residential homes, offices, and industry.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for removing lint, dust, and other debris
- Helps prevent malfunction and lengthens operating life
- Compatible with electrical equipment and electronic components
- Chemically inert
- Zero residue
- Ozone safe
- Computer equipment: CPUs, Keyboards, PCBs, and more
- Electrical and electronics boards and systems
- Ventilation and heat sink systems
- Audio visual equipment
- Lab equipment
- Equipment cleaning
- A pure, non-flammable duster with pure 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane (HFC 134a) that can be used on live electronic and electrical equipment.
- A general use duster with pure 1,1-difluorethane (152a)
- A non-flammable pressurized gas duster made with 100% HFO-1234ze. Recommended for use in home or office over 402A.