MG Chemicals’ line of electronics maintenance products includes Chamois, cotton, and urethane swabs. Whether you need a round, tapered, or rectangular tip shape, MG has the right configuration for your general and precision cleaning applications.
Features & Benefits
- Soft and non-abrasive
- Securely bonded
- Strong shafts
- Printed circuit board rework and cleanup
- Electronic equipment
- Pharmaceutical operations
- Optical & magnetic heads
- Contacts and controls
- Office equipment maintenance
- Chamois Swabs are ideal for cleaning audio/video magnetic heads and optical pick ups. Made from a lint-free synthetic suede bonded to a bendable plastic handle, these swabs facilitate access to hard-to-reach areas. Available in single or double-headed formats.
- A double-headed version of the 810.
- A double-headed, low lint, extra absorbent U.S.P. pharmaceutical grade purified round cotton tip swab. Bonded on a 6” rigid white birch shaft for extra resistance when applying pressure.
- These polyurethane foam swabs are highly absorbent precision cleaning applicators featuring shred-resistant 100% urethane foam heads with 100 PPI porosity over extra- absorbent U.S.B. pharmaceutical grade purified cotton. Their heads are bonded securely to a 6″ birch shaft, providing extra strength when additional pressure must be applied. Available in packs of 10, 50, 250 and 1000.
- These antistatic foam-tipped swabs feature foam heads over extra-absorbent U.S.B. pharmaceutical grade purified cotton. Bonded securely to a 6″ birch staff. Compatible with most solvents. Available in packs of 10, 250 and 1000.
- A durable precision cleaning applicator, shred-resistant made from 100% urethane foam head featuring 100PPI porosity. Bonded securely to a 6” birch shaft for extra strength when additional pressure must be applied.
- A large rectangular foam head bonded to a sturdy handle for aggressive cleaning applications. Shred-resistant, 100% urethane foam heads with 100PPI porosity. Bonded securely to a 5″ polypropylene shaft.
- A double-headed low-lint, extra absorbent U.S.P. pharmaceutical grade purified tapered cotton tip swab that provides ultimate precision. Bonded on a 6” rigid white birch shaft for extra resistance when applying pressure must be applied.