MG Chemicals line of electronics cleaning products includes Chamois, cotton and urethane swabs. Whether you need a round, tapered or rectangular tip shape you will find the right configuration for your general and precision cleaning applications.
Features & Benefits
- Soft and non-abrasive
- Securely Bonded
- Strong shafts
- Printed circuit board rework and cleanup
- Electronic equipment
- Pharmaceutical operations
- Optical & magnetic heads
- Contacts and controls
- Office equipment maintenance
- The ideal swab for audio/video magnetic heads and optical pickups. Made from a lint free, synthetic suede bonded to a bendable ABS plastic handle, they facilitates access to hard-to-reach areas. Available in single or double-headed formats.
- A double-headed version of the 810.
- A double-headed, low lint, extra absorbent U.S.P. pharmaceutical grade purified round cotton tip swab. Bonded on a 6” rigid white birch shaft for extra resistance when applying pressure.
- A highly absorbent precision cleaning applicator. Shred resistant, 100% urethane foam heads with 100 PPI porosity over extra absorbent U.S.B. pharmaceutical grade purified cotton. Bonded securely to a 6″ birch shaft providing extra strength when additional pressure must be applied.
- Antistatic foam heads over extra absorbent U.S.B. pharmaceutical grade purified cotton. Bonded securely to a 6″ birch staff. Compatible with most solvents.
- A durable precision cleaning applicator, shred-resistant made from 100% urethane foam head featuring 100PPI porosity. Bonded securely to a 6” birch shaft for extra strength when additional pressure must be applied.
- A large rectangular foam head bonded to a sturdy handle for aggressive cleaning applications. Shred-resistant, 100% urethane foam heads with 100PPI porosity. Bonded securely to a 5″ polypropylene shaft.
- A double-headed low-lint, extra absorbent U.S.P. pharmaceutical grade purified tapered cotton tip swab that provides ultimate precision. Bonded on a 6” rigid white birch shaft for extra resistance when applying pressure must be applied.