MG Chemicals line of electronic cleaning products includes brushes to enhance the application of your cleaner, and remove loose debris that chemical cleaners alone cannot. Available with premium grade stainless steel, brass, horse hair or hog hair bristles and with wood, stainless steel, cad plated steel or tin handles. Depending on your needs you can choose from abrasive, non-abrasive or anti-static.
Features & Benefits
- Secured bristles eliminate bristle loss and contamination
- Robust handles
- Printed circuit board rework and cleanup
- Male and female connectors
- Electronics equipment
- Electronics repair
- Electrical cleaning
- Plant maintenance
- Office equipment maintenance
- A heavy-duty brush with stainless steel bristles and a wooden handle, great for cleaning soldering iron tips, cutting corrosion, and surface preparation.
- A heavy-duty brush with brass steel bristles and a wooden handle, great for cleaning soldering iron tips, removing oxides and corrosion from connector ends, and burnishing without removing base metal.
- A general cleaning brush with stiff hog hair bristles and a wooden handle. Can be used dry or wet. Works well with sticky or crusty materials. Great for removing flux, and general cleanup.
- An inexpensive brush with soft horse hair bristles and a sturdy tin handle. Excellent for dusting, cleaning with fluids, and general cleanup.
- A double ended cleaning brush made of short natural horse hair bristles and a cad plated steel handle. Its short bristles make it ideal for heavy duty scrubbing. One end is chiseled to clean hard-to-reach or tight corners and the other is straight for precision cleaning and coating.
- A hog hair brush with a short vertical plywood handle. Can be used dry or wet. Excellent for removing flux and general cleanup.
- A general cleaning brush with natural soft horse hair bristles and a wooden handle. Excellent for delicate cleaning tasks.