MG Chemicals Insulation Coatings line is a unique line of varnish for electronics products intended to provide added insulation to high voltage parts such as transformer coils, motor windings and sheathing for wires. Characterized by high dielectric strength, these 1-part coatings adhere to a variety of substrates and offer exceptional protection against corrosion.
Features and Benefits
- Meets UL EIS standards. Class H insulation up to 180°C
- Excellent resistance to moisture and salt water
- Highly flexible
- Replacement for shrink wrap or electrical tape
- Arc and corona resistance for transformer coils and motor windings
- Insulation coatings for electrical generators