Silicone Conformal Coatings
MG Chemicals produces an inclusive range of silicone conformal coatings which offer enhanced heat resistance compared with other chemistries. These 1-part systems are fast curing, low-modulus and flame retardant, making them a suitable choice for many applications that cover a wide operating temperature range. These products are available in a variety of packaging options, ranging from aerosols to bladder packs, to accommodate almost any processing need.
Features and Benefits
- Certified UL746E
- Certified IPC-CC-830C
- Contains UV tracer for easy inspection
- Wide operating temperature range
- Validated for use with selective coating equipment
- Excellent resistance to salt water and corrosive gases
- Aerospace and transportation
- Circuits in marine environments including salt water
- RC circuits and drones
- Outdoor signs and displays
422B – A silicone/Acrylic hybrid conformal coating that dries quickly. UL94 V-0 rated.
422C – A silicone/Acrylic hybrid conformal coating that dries quickly. UL04 V-0 rated.
ECC3011 – Low viscosity, fast cure coating that is UL746E certified with excellent corrosion resistance
ECC3051S – Higher viscosity, 100% solids silicone coating suitable for coating damming and thin section potting