These conductive pens dispense conductive paint pigmented with either carbon, nickel, or silver. Each pigment provides a different resistivity, making each pen suitable for different applications. The valve-tip opens when pressed against a drawing surface and the flow is controlled by squeezing the barrel. These pens are designed for use on smooth, flat, hard surfaces; however, the cured traces have excellent flexibility.
All three conductive paint pens are commonly used as circuit board trace repair pens, however, they are also highly useful in prototyping applications.
Features & Benefits
- Choice of carbon, nickel, or silver pigments
- Typical trace width: 1.5 – 2 mm
- Tack free in minutes
- Excellent adhesion to plastics
- Toluene and xylene free
- Repairing keyboards, remote controls, and game controllers
- Repairing circuit boards and electronic devices
- Prototyping electronic circuits
- Touching up EMI / RFI shielding
842AR-P – Silver Conductive pen – Draws and repairs traces on PBCs and mixing boards. Creates conductive traces for prototyping, hobbies, or maker projects.