Conductive Acrylic Paints
MG Chemicals AR Series are acrylic-based conductive paints designed for protection against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) across a broad frequency spectrum. These easy-to-use 1-part coatings cure quickly and are intended for use on commonly used plastics for PCB enclosures such as ABS, Nylon and Polycarbonate.
Features and Benefits
- 1-part systems, easy to apply
- 4 options available depending on conductivity requirements
- Excellent adhesion to most plastics
- Broad frequency range protection
- Plastic PCB enclosure
- Board-level shielding
- Conductive coating for electro-plating
- Shielding long-range communication devices and satellites
838AR – Carbon conductive paint for low frequency shielding and electrical grounding.
841AR – Nickel conductive paint for broad spectrum shielding.
842AR – Silver conductive paint for premium EMI protection.
843AR – Silver-coated copper conductive paint which balances cost with EMI performance.