Board Level Shielding
MG Chemicals offers silver conductive paints for premium EMI shielding applications. These coatings are designed for large-scale, selective spray applications for both package-level shielding of circuit boards and package-level shielding for semiconductors. They are light-weight, cost-effective alternatives to processes like metal stamping and PVD.
Features and Benefits
- Cures quickly at elevated temperatures
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Withstands wave solder temperatures exceeding 260°C
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Exceptional EMI shielding
- Replacing metal stamping for board-level EMI shielding
- Replacing PVD coatings for silicon wafers
- Package-level and board-level shielding
842UR – 1-part silver conductive polyurethane paint with exceptional conductivity at film thicknesses as low as 7 microns. Suitable for board-level and package-level shielding.