Circuit Board Repair is easy when you can draw and repair conductive traces with MG Chemicals Conductive Pens. They dispense acrylic lacquer pigmented with either carbon powder, nickel flake, or silver flake. Each pigment provides a different volume resistivity, making each pen suitable for different applications.
These pens are designed for use on smooth, flat, hard surfaces. The valve-tip opens when pressed against a drawing surface and flow is controlled by squeezing the barrel.
They are used by hobbyists, makers, amateurs, and professionals for creating and repairing conductive traces in prototype or malfunctioning circuits.
Features and Benefits
- Acrylic lacquer pigmented with either carbon powder, nickel flake, or silver flake.
- Creates durable, corrosion resistant, conductive connections
- Typical trace width: 1.0 mm
- Tack free in minutes
- Adheres to copper, aluminum, ceramics, wood, and most electronic substrates
- Adheres to ABS, PLA, and other 3D Printer Filaments
- Toluene and xylene free
- Create and repair conductive traces in prototype or malfunctioning circuits.
- Designed for use on smooth, flat, hard surfaces
838AR-P – Carbon conductive pen for low conductivity repairs such as keyboards
841AR-P – Nickel conductive pen for moderate conductivity repairs such as bridges and PCB trace
842AR-P – Silver conductive pen for high conductivity repairs such as making
connections connecting through holes