MG Chemicals has developed high quality Cold Sprays that chill to -51 C (-60F) for finding thermal or “hot” intermittent faults on your electronic components, PCB cracks, and cold solder joints during circuit board repair.
The frigid gas protects heat-sensitive components during soldering. As an added benefit, the spray will freeze gum, glues and adhesives for easier removal. Acceptable for use on electrical components in and around food processing areas.
Features & Benefits
- Safe for use on energized circuits
- Ozone safe
- Zero residue
- VOC exempt
- Suitable for use in food facilities as a Non-Food Chemical
- Diagnosing thermally intermittent problems
- Protecting heat sensitive components during soldering
- Removing gum and other adhesives from a variety of surfaces