Quickly tinplates copper circuits on PC boards in 5 minutes or less at room temperature.
- Provides excellent solderability
- Protects against oxidation
- No mixing or dilution required
- For commercial/industrial use only
- 3600 square inches per half litre
||125mL (4.2 oz)
||500mL (17 oz)
Clean PC Board thoroughly. Pour Liquid Tin into an appropriate size pan constructed of polypropylene, polyethelene, or similar material. Do not use stainless steel. Immerse PC Board in the solution for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water and dry. See the related support topics
for more information.
Review training videos and instructional guides in MG's Support Center